October 08, 2007

This is what I've been doing...

I spent the last week in Las Vegas hanging with my peeps...(well, my family, but they are my closest peeps.)

And no, I'm not some stunt waterskiier doing an amazing move. I'm actually quite out of control and laughing because I know I'm going to lose it any second. Pretty much the attitude the whole week. Charlie was in cousin/boat heaven.
And, more pictures to come later...

5 comments:

sara said...

i've been stalking your blog more than usual waiting for vegas pictures, i'm glad to see it begins! love what you've got so far -- it is obvious by the look on both of your faces, you had a great time...

Mrs. Dub said...

it's like a little peek into what an Asian charlie would look like. (also, what you look like when using the lady's room._

BRIAR said...

seriously. i was so proud of you for skiing that day, it was cold and super choppy. charlie has the cool mom!

stephanie said...

i love that picture of charlie. he looks so happy!

Hilary said...

You look like you have mad wakeboarding skills to me. Great picture! I can't wait to hear about your week in Vegas. There has been snow in Idaho, so I am glad to see that someone still gets to enjoy the lake.