Halloween Happenings
The belt buckle has a spur that spins
I know, I'm the party pooper with no costume. 
Justin in the "17 and older" costume contest. It was just those four guys. They announced third place. Justin didn't win that. They announced second place. Justin didn't win that either. They announced first place...still not Justin. He stood there for a second longer thinking there was a grand prize....only to realize that he didn't win any prize. But I think it's because just minutes earlier...
Dylan won first place in the "0-6 years" costume contest. I couldn't have been more proud.
And the loot...Justin and Charlie spent quite some time organizing it all. Very important.
And my favorite "treat" from the evening. After Charlie dumped out his bag, we found this. I think the grossest part is that it's USED!

5 comments:
Maybe Justin lost because people are under the impression that he dresses like that every day.
Just a thought.
justin was robbed! it's okay 4th place, you'll get 'em next year. used rolaids? classic.
I've rediscovered my love for hot dogs recently, but I am not so sure I actually loved them before. Cute kiddos! I thought Janni and I were the only ones who organized and tallied our prizes from trick or treating!
I was wondering where my rolaids had gone ... just kidding. That is actually way gross!
good thing that dilin got in frst place love you girl love william ps i wrot this myslf
Post a Comment