Rice Krispie Treats are more addictive than Crack
Cocaine that is. Not that I've ever tried it, but I have heard that it's highly addictive. I have, however, tried Rice Krispie treats and I know that I'm having a hard time stopping myself from finishing off the whole 9x13 pan of them that we just made. It's not even chocolate, and yet I find myself drawn to it. Strange. Yet addictive. Can't get enough. Must keep eating. Sick to my stomach, but want to finish pan.

6 comments:
I completely know this feeling. Add M & M's to them and it is scientifically impossible to stop eating them.
yes, they are yummy, but i am fascinated by that picture! what a perfect rice krispie treat specimen! it's really amazing, isn't it.
guy, i need to go to bed.
Josie
just try putting peanut butter M&Ms in them..then you will really get out of control..at least I do.
In high school I lived off of rice krispie treats and Kool-Aid. That is literally ALL I ate! YUM
no worries about that one...they may not be "healthy" but they're really not that bad for you. enjoy. can you tell i'm really good at rationalizing this kind of behavior:)
Post a Comment