My worst nightmare is now a reality
My son is a pack rat and I don't know what to do. The boy keeps EVERYTHING! I finally had to get two boxes to put all of his pictures and papers in because Charlie was taping them up all over the house. He pulls the boxes out everyday, dumps it on the floor, and then proceeds to put all of his pictures into two seperate piles...one for him and one for me. It is so gross to me. It is taking all my willpower not to just chuck it all in the trash.

5 comments:
oh my gosh. he and mabel are a match made in heaven. i am drowning in papers and it's making me crazy!!
oh josie! i feel your pain! it must be genetic. Tay has the same problem AND if i throw just one of the thousand papers away, she realizes it and asks for it! So frustrating.
You are a better mom than I am. That would have been in the trash weeks ago. I am not even in the house after picking up elle from preschool before I chuck her phonics sheets etc in the trash. We do hang her artwork up in the kitchen but that's all I can handle. Sometimes she sees her papers in the trash and says, "MOM!!!! Swiper the Fox put my papers in the trash!" I then act dramatically and say, "Oh my gosh, I cant believe he did that!" I pull them out and then before long when she is not looking they are back in the trash.
Sisterly advice: Blame it on Swiper the Fox
hehehehehehe. No little darlings to torment me with papers and other crap, however- I totally get it sister.
Do it. Chuck it in the trash. I always say (when I get caught)--"Oh, that must have fallen in there on accident." We have a lot of accidents at our house.
I also started setting a limit on the number we keep. FIVE!
Post a Comment