This morning after I had dropped Charlie off at preschool, I was racing around the house trying to clean everything before I had to leave again 20 minutes later. I put Dylan in the Megasaucer, and after a while I realized I didn't hear him bouncing anymore. I came in and found this. Sad, but cute. 

6 comments:
When Jacob was a little over a year, he used to fall asleep in his highchair after lunch almost everyday. I just leaned the chair back and let him sleep.
I figure sleep is good, whatever form it comes in.
it's nice to know i'm not the only one. natalie has never actually fallen asleep in the excersaucer, but there have been more times than i can count that i look over at her and see her with her head resting on a toy, her thumb in her mouth fighting to keep her eyes open.
love that little guy. Hurry and come and visit us.
xoxo amy
my mind has this habit of reading something and in the middle of a sentence i read something out of context and i immediately envision what is said literally without finishing the sentence. this happened with..."when i dropped charlie" made me sad, then laugh as i pictured the whole thing, followed by a realization of what you really said, all in a split second.
the funny thing is that Dylan is totally content. you could leave him there for an hour and he would wake up all refreshed.
HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment