March 30, 2008

I'd like to be the first to welcome Dylan back

After a MONTH long stint of feeling sick and acting grouchy, Dylan is FINALLY better. He's back to being the happy, easy-going baby he was before....I started to worry that maybe the crabby clingy personality just might stick. But it didn't.


Welcome back, Dillskers, welcome back.

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

I'm glad to see that nudity runs in the family! (Is there such a things as a nude gene?)

Kati said...

He is so darling Josie!! I am glad he is following in the Fish footsteps with his chubbiness! I'm sure in time he'll grow out of that and get the skinny gene your family has! haha

stephanie said...

yay! such a cutie!

Janni said...

Naked babies are the best! and he is adorable!

Amy said...

I just want to squeeze his cheeks...on both ends!
xo

Lia said...

That top picture just makes me laugh--anytime I am in a bad mood, I need to have that picture on hand! So cute:)