Are we white trash?
Charlie in the Johnny Jump Up
Dylan eating the fruit cake that our Peruvian neighbors gave us. I left it on the couch while I was in the backyard and came in to find this
Charlie doing races with the shopping cart we found on our driveway. I'm sure someone is sad to have lost their home.
"Digging to China"
Running around the "No Parking" sign in the front yard without a shirt because it was "burnin' flavin' hot outside."

Dylan eating the fruit cake that our Peruvian neighbors gave us. I left it on the couch while I was in the backyard and came in to find this
Charlie doing races with the shopping cart we found on our driveway. I'm sure someone is sad to have lost their home.
"Digging to China"
Running around the "No Parking" sign in the front yard without a shirt because it was "burnin' flavin' hot outside."

8 comments:
omg, that digging to china picture is hilarious.
it's official now.
i love every single one of those pictures. awesome.
You're a saint.
It must be really difficult raising a "special needs" child. Does he have to wear that contraption all the time or just at night?
Keep the forks corked. I'd hate Gary to poke his eye out.
Love you tons.
digging to china. i am afraid i am going to wake my baby i am laughing so hard. you are killing me here!
totally PWT and lovin' every minute.
Your family is hysterical!!
I seriously almost wet my pants at your child in the jumping thing...and yes, you are white trash. But WE refer ourselves as "CWT"..classy white trash..having a snake and all. LOVE the pics Josie.
Larry was hoping dylan would share the fruit cake.
Post a Comment