I'm jealous! P.S. I read your blog and I love it. You inspired me to blog. Hope you don't mind...
I'm very jealous. I miss the beach so much, even the foggy days.
You're mean. It's snowing. Honest.
was it really 80? Unheard of...glad we were there to enjoy it with you! Hey, my word verification is "fkoch"--just made me laugh.
um, yes!
Super jealous. btw, I loved your last WT posting. You always make me want to pee my pants (want to?)
Yah jose im reel jealous.by William.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm jealous! P.S. I read your blog and I love it. You inspired me to blog. Hope you don't mind...
I'm very jealous. I miss the beach so much, even the foggy days.
You're mean. It's snowing. Honest.
was it really 80? Unheard of...glad we were there to enjoy it with you! Hey, my word verification is "fkoch"--just made me laugh.
um, yes!
Super jealous. btw, I loved your last WT posting. You always make me want to pee my pants (want to?)
Yah jose im reel jealous.by William.
Post a Comment