Happy birthday to an incredible wife and mother of the greatest grandchildren on earth!!! I saluate your perservance and dedication, your sacrifices and comittment, and the really fun-loving,caring,good person that you are. Have a happy day. I love you! Susan
Didn't you get my flowers yet? Shoot - those darn online flower companies. I should have known something was up when they asked me to pay with skee-ball prize tickets.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bravo Justin--he must have gotten the hint that Russell Stover's doesn't actually qualify as a gift because you can purchase them at Wal-Mart. Tee hee heee....he doesn't read this does he?;)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you!
Happy birthday to an incredible wife and mother of the greatest grandchildren on earth!!! I saluate your perservance and dedication, your sacrifices and comittment, and the really fun-loving,caring,good person that you are. Have a happy day. I love you!
Susan
Happy B-day to one great girl!!! You are the best! How is the moving coming? Are you headed to Napa yet?
Hugs,
Sue
gorgeous flowers for a gorgeous gal! i love you so much.
...and susan really said it all.
you are an truly INCREDIBLE person. truly.
i wish we could go out to dinner to celebrate!
loves.
Happy Birthday:) Looks like your day is going to be as special as you are.
Love and miss you,
Didn't you get my flowers yet? Shoot - those darn online flower companies. I should have known something was up when they asked me to pay with skee-ball prize tickets.
Have a great b-day regardless!
WOW! You are so lucky! Happy Birthday!!
Love you Jos! Happy Birthday!!!
oooh, those yellow flowers are my absolute favorite. gorgeous. happy birthday, dear friend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bravo Justin--he must have gotten the hint that Russell Stover's doesn't actually qualify as a gift because you can purchase them at Wal-Mart. Tee hee heee....he doesn't read this does he?;)
Happy 29th Birthday to the best sister any girl could ask for. Even though you are my little sister, I always look up to you.
xo
Happy Birthday Jos.. I love you tons and think about you often.
especially when I see a sheep's butt!
Post a Comment