17 pairs of jeans
I must have some subconscious love affair with the number 17 because I didn't plan it on purpose.
Last Saturday, Old Navy had a sale where all their kids' jeans were $7 and all their adult jeans were $12. So I went crazy and bought everything I could find that was around our sizes in every style.
Then I came home and had everyone tried them on. Now I have a truck load to take back, but at least I got what I wanted! 

5 comments:
Jos-Thanks so much for calling me~! My phone is broke-so I don't have caller id-so can you blog me your phone number www.dyefam-dyefam.blogspot.com or email dyejackson@hotmail.com
I miss you tons-and want to talk-thanks so much for calling-I want to talk!
Oh PS-I'm so proud of you and all your running-and I would totally do the same thing at Old Navy
Jos,
Why didn't you tell me about the sale? Oh well, next time. I love that you pretty much bought out the store. Way to be prepared. Hope your boys (Justin included) enjoy their jeans.
So glad I'm not the only notorious buy everything and then take-backer Mom out there--who the heck has time to actually TRY the clothes on with two kids in tow? Let's just say, the folks who work the return counter at Target know me by name.
Holy crap! that's a lot of denim. But hey.. you deserve all the denim in all the world! :)
Guess what? you'll never guess.. I finally have a blog! There isn't a whole lot there since I just did it a couple of days ago.. but anyhoo, it's:
kandhtown.blogspot.com
Post a Comment