It only took ten years
I finally have a new pair of running shoes. You know, since I'm a runner now. That's right. I run. Pretty much every day. Not very far. But I still go.
And if you would like to laugh about my sister's shoes, go here
And if you would like to laugh about my sister's shoes, go here
6 comments:
holy cow your legs are tan!
sick pooms bra
sweet shoes and PS great pose--angled so that we can enjoy almost every detail. And I say 'almost' because I will be needing to see the bottoms--as a child, I would base my shoe purchase on the tread, and to this day find myself judging a shoe in part, by color and design of that sweet smelling rubber...
Love the shoes. I am sort of a "runner." Well, okay a jogger. My back would break if I ran. Oh, Mexican Motrin yep, 800mg of pure heaven. Just like the pills in the hospital when you have a baby. You can buy it cheap at any market in Mexico.Yum yum!!
Be careful not to get any of that self-tanner on those purty white shoes. And don't go outside either, that'll get 'em dirty real quick.
I'd stick to jogging the hallway. Less chance of being mugged too.
nice! And way to go you.. jogger you! You and I have switched places on the matter of jogging it seems. Oh bother. Maybe I need some pearly new sapatos like you to get me motivated again!
And Briar's shoes are hillarious. I love it!
Post a Comment