Not good - chocolate honeycomb. Just thought I'd clarify.
as my favorite cereal expert, i trust you completely, josie, and will go purchase a box immediately.you know what else isn't good, mrs. dub? chocolate life. gross.
Better than Cocoa Krispies? I honestly don't know.
You crack me up with your cereal craziness. I have to agree about this chocolate chex. Delicioso! Aye!
What are you going to do with the other 16 boxes now!
YES! I love this. You know what else is (surprisingly) good? Honey Bunches of Oats with Chocolate. HBOC. Awesome.
...it's moments like this that I really do miss sweet, precious, glorious artificial colors and flavors...
Bull-Pucky!!! You've never had...http://www.weetabix.co.uk/brands/weetos/Now that some tasty O's
Josie, This is ridiculous. Those have to have less than zero nutritional value. Eating this can only take nutrients FROM you body rather than add them. In fact, I'm pretty sure that cereal will damage your soul just a little bit.Promise me you'll get some help.
i must try ...today!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Not good - chocolate honeycomb. Just thought I'd clarify.
as my favorite cereal expert, i trust you completely, josie, and will go purchase a box immediately.
you know what else isn't good, mrs. dub? chocolate life. gross.
Better than Cocoa Krispies? I honestly don't know.
You crack me up with your cereal craziness. I have to agree about this chocolate chex. Delicioso! Aye!
What are you going to do with the other 16 boxes now!
YES! I love this. You know what else is (surprisingly) good? Honey Bunches of Oats with Chocolate. HBOC. Awesome.
...it's moments like this that I really do miss sweet, precious, glorious artificial colors and flavors...
Bull-Pucky!!! You've never had...
http://www.weetabix.co.uk/brands/weetos/
Now that some tasty O's
Josie,
This is ridiculous. Those have to have less than zero nutritional value. Eating this can only take nutrients FROM you body rather than add them. In fact, I'm pretty sure that cereal will damage your soul just a little bit.
Promise me you'll get some help.
i must try ...today!
Post a Comment