It was 55 here today.Do you have a guest bedroom?
Man.. you go to the beach like every day! It's supposed to snow this weekend on the mountains.. don't let it!!
We get, we get it, you LOOOOVE the beach and you LOOOOOOVE summer. If you love it all so much why don't you marry it?sheesh!
Isn't it great to live in the Bay Area...
I'm not as so much impressed with your weather. because we have it here too! BUT what I am impressed with are your amazing toned arms. Nice girl! No swinging bingo arms there!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It was 55 here today.
Do you have a guest bedroom?
Man.. you go to the beach like every day! It's supposed to snow this weekend on the mountains.. don't let it!!
We get, we get it, you LOOOOVE the beach and you LOOOOOOVE summer.
If you love it all so much why don't you marry it?
sheesh!
Isn't it great to live in the Bay Area...
I'm not as so much impressed with your weather. because we have it here too! BUT what I am impressed with are your amazing toned arms. Nice girl! No swinging bingo arms there!
Post a Comment