January 09, 2009

Christmas part deux

Grandpa playing with Dylan

Grandma reading to the boys
Lots more room to hang out in the new kitchen
Justin's dad reading from Luke 2 on Christmas Eve
Dylan LOVED the motorcycle rides and would freak every time he had to get off
Justin's sister Emily and her almost fiance Julian

Justin's sister Cammi
I'm pretty sure the only thing the boys ate the whole time we were there was candy

4 comments:

BRIAR said...

ok seriously, that picture of justin and the boys on the motorcycle has got to be my all time favorite of those three. so cute!

BRIAR said...

ok seriously, that picture of justin and the boys on the motorcycle has got to be my all time favorite of those three. so cute!

Crystal said...

It looks like you all had an awesome time!! :) I like the last pic of dil eating popcorn. :) too cute!

Lia said...

Oh that picture of Dylan stuffing the gingerbread house candy into his face takes the cake for me--I'm smiling right now just looking at it!