January 08, 2009

Christmas in Colorado

This past Christmas we spent Christmas in Colorado with Justin's family. Here are some highlights.

This is Justin and I at the rollerskating rink getting our shoot the duck on (not in the actual picture of course. that would be like way too crazy.) And that's Justin's brother behind us...who happens to be a SUPERB roller skater. Who knew?

Charlie and Dylan in their new Spiderman jammies from Grandma
Justin's brother Casey, sister Molly, Mom, and brother Adam hanging out in the newly remodeled kitchen
Almost the entire family out for a hike on Christmas day
And Grandma practicing a song for Charlie to sing during the Christmas Eve program later that night.
This is only part one. Part two of pictures will follow whenever I get around to it. So enjoy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't think I've ever seen pictures of Justin's family. They all look so much alike! Just as you look like yours. Fun pictures! And you look as gorgeous as ever sister.

Lia said...

I know, making time to get my Christmas pictures up was the bane of my existence for a few days there. I like to equate it to a "marathon" of pictures. Then I realized, I just posted way too many--next year I'll be way more selective, I promise. Cute family Justin:)