January 04, 2009

Here's to six blissful years


And we've never had a single argument. Ever.

Or maybe we have. But it was just that one time. Oh wait, there was that other time too. And then the one time where I was really bugged. Okay, there's been lots of arguments. And times where I've felt like punching Justin in the face, or just kicking him out of bed.

But then there have been moments where I think Justin's is the funniest person I've ever met. Like when he listens to music and does air guitar when he thinks nobody's watching or wears short denim cutoffs and cowboy boots around the house.

And sometimes I think he's the world's greatest dad like when I catch him teaching Charlie about motorcycles or different continents, or snuggling with Dylan and taking him for rides on his skateboard.

And then there are times when I think I scored in the spousal department when he does the dishes without me asking, or plays with my hair while we're watching TV, or tells me that I'm pretty with or without makeup on.

So Justin, on our anniversary today, I just want to tell you that even though the past six years have been one CRAZY roller coaster (and at certain points feeling like I'm going to throw up from dizziness), I'm glad that we chose each other. Thanks for being you.

8 comments:

BRIAR said...

Nicely put.
Love you.
And yes - Justin is the WORLD'S greatest air guitarist!!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary

Jessarella said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary guys!

Mrs. Dub said...

Aw, I'm misty.

May your next six be all downhill(unless uphill is synonymous with bliss ... you pick).

susan said...

Justin - you better look at this blog and know how very blessed you are to be married to Josie. And I mean it!!!!!

April Kennedy said...

Yeah...we have a totally fairytale marriage too! Never a fight and Dave does everything right the first time around...me too of course!

Happy six....our fairytale is going on 15 years this year!

Brooke Eriksen said...

I found you off Autumns blog, HOW FUN! I am dying over your DARLING kids! You are still fun as ever! Looks like you picked a great one and are doing great! I couldn't be happier:)

lori said...

Boy, dont we all feel like kicking our hubby's out of bed sometimes??! I do at least. And arent you glad you married someone with a sense of humor? I would DIE if Matt was not funny. Laughter keeps us young. Happy Anniversary.