Wow Jos! Those pictures are so funny. I think I am going to have a happy day today just for seeing these pictures :)
I hope you remember me, sis. Bianco. How are you!! I found your blog through sis. Wheatly's. Love your posts. Good seeing you here!Bianco
How many months is Charlie going to have to wear a neck brace from that fall of the couch?Honestly impressive flexibility.
Hey Josie! It's Howard. Your boys are so stinkin darling. Are you still up in S.F.? I miss your cute face. Good to see you in the blog-o-sphere! I found you through Littlefields blog. Ours is www.mckibben3.blogspot.com. Love ya!Tanya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Jos! Those pictures are so funny. I think I am going to have a happy day today just for seeing these pictures :)
I hope you remember me, sis. Bianco. How are you!! I found your blog through sis. Wheatly's. Love your posts. Good seeing you here!
Bianco
How many months is Charlie going to have to wear a neck brace from that fall of the couch?
Honestly impressive flexibility.
Hey Josie! It's Howard. Your boys are so stinkin darling. Are you still up in S.F.? I miss your cute face. Good to see you in the blog-o-sphere! I found you through Littlefields blog. Ours is www.mckibben3.blogspot.com. Love ya!
Tanya
Post a Comment