I could pull a "Please, I live in Chicago and that's nothing!", but let's be honest, anything under 50 degrees is just dumb.Bundle up!
he is one cute little creature
I feel your pain--although, I do feel like a complainer when in the summer I say "It's TOO hot!" and in the winter I say, "okay, it's TOO cold!" Pretty much if it's not 78 degrees, I'm not happy. Is that too much to ask?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I could pull a "Please, I live in Chicago and that's nothing!", but let's be honest, anything under 50 degrees is just dumb.
Bundle up!
he is one cute little creature
I feel your pain--although, I do feel like a complainer when in the summer I say "It's TOO hot!" and in the winter I say, "okay, it's TOO cold!" Pretty much if it's not 78 degrees, I'm not happy. Is that too much to ask?
Post a Comment