Meet our new car
Well, new to us. And since the warranty ends June 1, Justin wanted to have it all checked out to make sure everything was up to par.
I was dreading it because I am so used to getting our Passat fixed at the European craphole down the street. Never knowing how long it's going to take, when it will be finished, or if we'll ever see it again. One time, we could see it locked behind a chain link fence with other cars, but the office was closed for a few days. So annoying! I usually would end up calling once a day to check the status, with no one really sure what was going on.
This time was so different. They were so nice. Told me it would be done at 3:30, gave me a rental car (although I ended up being not able to drive because they discovered my license expired three weeks ago!) and then called at 12:30 to update me. And then again at 3:00 to tell me it was ready!
I have never felt so loved in my whole life! Okay, maybe I have, but this was pretty close.

4 comments:
ooo, so stylish!
Awesome Josie. Having lived there before I can say, "Don't you want to park that in the Garage?"
Wait, the european place treated you like that? What is going on? Are you in some alternate universe this week or something? Look what happens when you have a real car! I guess people really do treat you differently.
Wow! Congrats! Looks like you are moving up in the world.
Post a Comment