You're going to thank me
When I was in Vegas, my sister gave me a book called, 'The Giver.' You've probably heard of it. I think it was fifth grade required reading. It was short and painful the whole time. So when she suggested that my next book was a book her 13 year old daughter was almost done with, I told her to forget it.
But I was on vacation and desperate. So I started it. And could not put it down. So good. So so good. I'm pretty sure I'm no smarter for reading it. And it didn't help me to be a better person. But it sure was entertaining.
I plan on being one of the nerdy people standing in line at Barnes and Noble at midnight on Sept 1st to get the sequel. Can't wait!

2 comments:
Wow, next thing you know, you'll be wanting to see the film version of "Cold, Sassy Tree!" Just please, please, please don't go dressed up like Katness.
just got this from the library and I CAN'T wait to read it. I love a good adolescent book.
Post a Comment