Interview with Dylan
Yesterday, Justin had a deposition in Oakland that ended early. Instead of going back to work, he decided to work from home, so Dylan and I hung out in the rocking chair right next to him. Dylan was so talkative. He told us all about his baby sister, tigers, graham crackers...all the important things. He had his legs crossed and was so serious the whole time. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.
I just clicked on my sister's blog this morning, and she had a link to an article that is helping me to feel a lot better about my growing largeness. Thanks, Ames. Click here to read it.


8 comments:
when i saw these pictures my first thought was how beautiful and put together you looked. not at all frumpy. you're gorgeous, josie. even when you have a big baby in your belly. i can't wait to see that pretty girl.
yes, you are beautiful. someday you'll look back at that picture and cherish it. (and so will the baby you are carrying.)
Seriously, I had a baby three weeks ago, and I think I look bigger than you do. You look great!
And I love hearing about Dylan, because I feel so out of it since I've never even met him. (Sigh.)
Pop that baby out and meet me in Vegas!
Oh stop it--the only thing that is large is the area in which there resides a BABY! You look great:)
You look beautiful and radiant.
lol. you are smaller than me and i have never even had a baby!
i think you are HOT!--love you, love your water butt.
xoxox
Oh Josie, you look great...I've never seen such a beautiful pregnant woman than you....
Wow! You are almost there! You look awesome as usual! The kids seem so happy. What an awesome Mom!
Post a Comment