October 10, 2009

Day Four

12 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

I haven't had a chance to comment on your last post, so I'll take the chance to be the first one here. Congrats on beautiful Macy Jane! I love that little one. She is precious and perfect. Pinch both sets of cheeks for me!

Vatcher Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Oh I can't wait! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything!

stephanie said...

she's so pretty, josie. i hope you are all adapting well. wish i was there to bring you dinner. love you!

lmhiserman said...

Josie, she is so gorgeous!!!! I'm so glad that I got to hold her yesterday. I forget how soft they are. I can't wait to see her again and hang out with her.

Alice said...

She is beautiful, Congrats!

Catherine said...

Josie,

She is so gorgeous. Gap has a casting call at present. You have got to enter her. What a joy.

Catherine

Angie said...

Congratulations....did not hear about it till yesterday. She is a cutie. I asked Dylan yesterday in nursery about Macy...so you have a baby sister, yea my sissy...does she cry....yea she really cries...it was so cute. I asked Charlie if he gave up his blanket for her? He nodded yes...I can't wait to hold her. You look so good, as always.

jocie said...

She is totally beautiful. Congrats Josie!

Lia said...

Was wondering when the first of my 6 friends' babies would touchdown! Congrats--you're number 1! Can't wait to meet her!

BRIAR said...

I love her!!

Betsy Boop said...

Jossinni, she is adorable. Much love from Auntie Betsy :)

kirsten and josh said...

*josie, she is so beautiful... i can understand why you have a "love affair" with her. :D (michelle vatcher gave me your bloggy address.) CONGRATS!
~kirsten*