Uncle Jake
When Jake was here, he not only saved the day by being available to watch the boys while we were in the hospital. He became Dylan's BFF and was so much fun to be around.
Jake made peaches and cream for breakfast. Then with the little leftover sugary cream, he added some cereal. And didn't bother to change to a smaller spoon. Nothing like a little candy for breakfast.

2 comments:
Josie Congrats on Macy! I am so happy for you and how great that your brother was there to help what a huge blessing! She is so darling!
YAY!!! I have been such a bad friend and fallen WAY behind on what's going on in your life. Macy is Adorable, and that was SO sweet what you said about only having to go through a little time of grief to spend eternity with her.. ahhhh.
You look beautiful and I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad everything went well.
We have some fun news too, you'll probably get my email when you get around to checking. We are adopting a baby boy in Jan! We are so excited, of course it's not final until the papers are signed.. but we're going with faith here.
Anyhoo. love you lots and congrats again on your new beautiful daughter!!!
Post a Comment