I just read that conversation Andrew had with Justin's Facebook stalker our loud to Kirk.. I was dying. Although it sucks it got hacked into, that was so hysterical.
" I don't even know if you are damn serious right now!" haha!!! sorry it got hacked into though. Such a pain.
6 comments:
i love your hair. i love your baby. and i love your boys. great pictures, josie!
Cute picture...
LOL! He will hate you someday for this one.
this reminds me of two other little boys standing in the same spot, one about equally dressed.
Priceless. Not a care in the world.
I just read that conversation Andrew had with Justin's Facebook stalker our loud to Kirk.. I was dying. Although it sucks it got hacked into, that was so hysterical.
" I don't even know if you are damn serious right now!" haha!!! sorry it got hacked into though. Such a pain.
i love him.
Post a Comment