The boys' room
This room is 9x9 with no closet. It presents some space issues. I know the curtain rod is obscenely high, but I just didn't want it to be a temptation for Charlie to mess with. I have plans for bedding, but for whatever reason, Charlie and Dylan both like to sleep with just their blanket. Charlie's getting to the point where I can talk him into something, but Dylan for sure won't go for it yet.
Since there isn't even enough room for a dresser. (There isn't space for the drawers to pull out), I opted for this setup. This is where Dylan keeps his clothes. Charlie's are in a dresser in the garage, and Macy's are in a dresser in the hall linen closet. I also didn't realize that the top part of the bunk bed would be seen when I originally painted it before it was put together, so I'm going to have to go back and sand off the warning labels and paint over it.
Since there isn't even enough room for a dresser. (There isn't space for the drawers to pull out), I opted for this setup. This is where Dylan keeps his clothes. Charlie's are in a dresser in the garage, and Macy's are in a dresser in the hall linen closet. I also didn't realize that the top part of the bunk bed would be seen when I originally painted it before it was put together, so I'm going to have to go back and sand off the warning labels and paint over it.The lamp is Justin's grandpa's gift from his job when he retired.
And this is where Macy sleeps at night. I put her to bed in our room, and then when all the kids are asleep, I transfer her to the boys' room. 
I keep all the toys in 'the toy room' aka the garage. It's a perfect setup (at least when it's warm) because after they've dumped everything out after playing in there for five minutes, I can just close the door and not have to look at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment