The Kitchen
No dishwasherless kitchen would be complete without a dish drainer full of dishes. We have a gas oven and stove and I LOVE it.
This door also doubles as our front door. Nothing like walking into a sink full of dishes. I do love how all the cabinets are white, though. The table and chairs are Justin's family's from when he was little. I hate that they're painted black, but I did it a few years ago and I'm not sure the table would make it through the abuse of repainting it again.
This door also doubles as our front door. Nothing like walking into a sink full of dishes. I do love how all the cabinets are white, though. The table and chairs are Justin's family's from when he was little. I hate that they're painted black, but I did it a few years ago and I'm not sure the table would make it through the abuse of repainting it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment