Our Bedroom
Macy takes naps in our bedroom and then sleeps in the boys' room at night. The door with the mail slot (random) leads to the alley on the side of our complex. It's also the way to get to the laundry room.
The desk is far too cluttery for my liking, so I still need to figure something out for that. Please notice Macy's hand in the bottom right corner. She's was mid-tantrum.
The desk is far too cluttery for my liking, so I still need to figure something out for that. Please notice Macy's hand in the bottom right corner. She's was mid-tantrum.

3 comments:
i love this room. it's like a breath of fresh air. so bright and soothing. you've done such a great job with the whole place, josie! it's really pretty.
josie, you're place looks incredible. you should truly think about hiring out your talent for organization and design. i need your eye! xo
You've done a lot with that little place! I wish I had your eye for interior design!
Post a Comment