Our Home
I remember seeing an old home video of my parents in their apartment when they were still a young family. I loved it. It was so fun to see how they lived and how much things have changed.
For nothing more than my own sake, I wanted to post pictures of our home. I by no means feel like this is some way of showing off my lack of design skills. This is more just a record of family history to show where we've spent 90% of our time the last six years.
We're a family of five, and it's a tight space. The key to our survival has been lack of clutter. I think I enjoy throwing things away a little too much.
Here's the family room and the door to the backyard.
After I finished painting the room, I added white to the paint and then painted the armoire. That big boxy white thing is the only heater for our entire place. It heats only the ceiling, so if you want to be warm, just stand up.
After I finished painting the room, I added white to the paint and then painted the armoire. That big boxy white thing is the only heater for our entire place. It heats only the ceiling, so if you want to be warm, just stand up.

4 comments:
I love the lack of clutter!!!!!
Josie,
your home is just amazing and very warm and inviting and sooo clean! You have missed your calling to do home decro and oh also capturing the best images of things that are fun and making everything look beautiful!
You are an amazing photographer!
Hugs,
Susan AKA Sue
vicki (aka jose' victor gomez),
it looks amazing! i love all of the white and the non-cluttered rooms. you've created a haven for your family. and someday your kids will lOVE looking at these pictures of their first home. just wish it was closer to my house.
love you. aimchee
Josie - what lack of talent - no way you really do have a talent. Having been in your home it not only looks very professionally done and it feels like a home that is far more memorable than the decorations. I do know however, how a girls mind works and to make a beautiful living space is top on the list.
I wish I were closer too
MOM
Post a Comment