May 17, 2011

For Amy

All five of us on the first day of school.

This was by far my favorite shirt. My parents got it on one of their trips and I quickly fell in love. Who wouldn't with blood splattered all over?

Behind my bag is a big jagged hole that is supposed to look like a shark bite. I was smart enough to wear a red shirt underneath to make it look like my side was bleeding. Of course to complete the blood soaked look was a matching scrunchie and keds.

Why anyone let me out of the house like this, I'll never know.

Also worth noting is Briar's face, vest and acid washed pants. But my favorite of the group is Amy's black socks and brown oxfords.

I can't wait to see how funny the outfits I wear now are going to look in 20 years.

5 comments:

Amy said...

correction:
NAVY socks and brown oxfords to match my navy cable knit sweater and striped skirt. So classy.

i'm dying. can't stop laughing.

xoxo

Staccie West said...

and to think mother's just get to grin and bare it

Love you still

A Thinker said...

I'm just thankful that this was one of the few days that I was NOT at your house! The funny thing is, in my mind, I still remember you guys like this because this is what you all looked like the last time we hung out regularly. So when I see pics on your blogs, I'm always like, wow, they look so fancy! Love you!

Angie said...

I love seeing pictures like this...and to think of the styles of clothing that were available at that time.

megan said...

I personally enjoy the happy look on my face!