May 31, 2011

I love babies

This is my friend Meagan and her sweet little baby Mary. This picture of the two of them in my family room shows what I think is one of the best parts of motherhood....snuggling with tiny sleeping babies. They just radiate love.

And now that Macy is 20 months old, she didn't get the memo that she's supposed to stay a baby. She'll stop to snuggle for a little bit, but then she's right back up trying to keep up with the big kids.

I asked Charlie yesterday if he wanted another baby brother or sister. He said, "YES! That means we get to eat all the corndogs we want!" When I'm pregnant and so sick, the kids eat corndogs all day because it's the one thing I don't have to prepare...Charlie hasn't had them since Macy was born. They gross me out.

Logistically having another baby right now just isn't feasible, but it is definitely on my brain.

No comments: