July 26, 2011

Food

Food has totally become my frenemy. I feel like I'm going to throw up, but it does settle my stomach. So, I just gag it down and wait about twenty minutes, hoping for the best. The heavier, the meatier, the cheesier, the better. Fruit, not good. Vegetables, right back up. Meat lasagna, perfect.

So, last night as I was on the phone with my dad, he asked if I had a baby bump yet. I said yes, but not from the baby. I call it my burrito baby because it is ALL food. I think I've increased my daily food intake by 5,000 calories.

Here's a list of what I ate yesterday.

7:30 bowl of Joe's O's with whole milk
9:30 bowl of pasta with ground beef and parmesan cheese
11:30 hamburger
1:30 12 piece chicken nuggets and fries
4:30 large slice of lasagna
7:00 vanilla yogurt
8:00 bowl of pasta with ground beef and parmesan cheese
8:30 four children's vitamins

Come on little vitamins, I'm really counting on you... Here's to a meat eating baby!

No comments: