The fourth
We had high hopes of doing something fun for the fourth of July. Instead, I was feeling a little under the weather due to baby building, so we opted to stay home. I enjoyed front row seats from the back of our car with Macy.
Justin lit off our little supply that he bought last minute when I finally decided that I just wouldn't be able to go out.
Then we joined forces with our next door neighbors who had two sick kids sitting in the back of their car.
Charlie had THE BEST TIME. He was running around, jumping up and down, giggling. Part of me wonders if it was so fun for him because we just do a lot of lame stuff. But I'm just going to go with the eternal optimist approach and give him credit for making boring things seem really fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment