My life is good
This is my next door neighbor Avery. One of the reasons I love her is because she loves my kids. They play NON STOP. She is why Charlie and Dylan haven't shriveled up and died from boredom during the last two weeks.
I'm pretty sure Avery learned her good friend skills from her mom Jen. She entertains me, makes sure my kids are fed, and even made me a five pound pot roast which I ate for breakfast lunch and dinner three days in a row.
So many other people have come to the rescue: Emily, Wendy, Heather, Lynzie, Lisa A, Sara, Dina, Linda, Christine, Andrea, Cathie. Some have brought food, some have brought company, some have brought both. Some have done my dishes, and some have brought over movies. I have not asked for anything, and yet help shows up on my doorstep EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I have been so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment