I'm not dead
Although if you don't know me and only read my blog, it may seem that way. Our computer did however pass on to the next life, and left us in a bind for the past two months until we got things figured out. Or, I should say our friends Julie and Johnny figured things out by fixing our laptop.
So, I finally have a place to download pictures. There's a lot to catch up on, but I'll start with the latest.
First of all, I'm 24 weeks pregnant, and somehow let Justin talk me into wearing leggings and a bathing suit to trunk or treat. You can't see in this picture, but I do have coordinating leg warmers and wrist bands on.
Secondly, I think Justin's costume is the funniest thing I've seen. I couldn't stop laughing at his cart all day. My favorite part is the chicken and the VHS tapes of Dead Poets Society and a workout video....never know when those might come in handy.
Charlie opted to go as a ninja this year but then decided that half of his costume annoyed him, so technically he's a half ninja. Dylan wanted to be a pirate and then wouldn't wear the shirt, earring, or bandana. We called him our comfy pirate. Macy looks like she's about to sneeze in this picture. She went as a wildcat and wanted her costume on all day. As soon as she woke up from her nap, she made justin put it right back on her.
The kids ended up with SO MUCH candy. I let them totally gorge themselves for two nights. On the second night, Charlie ended up curling in a ball complaining that he was going to throw up. That's the way I like it....eat until it becomes gross and then they don't constantly ask for it.

2 comments:
I want to see more pictures of your's and Justin's costumes. I can't get the full effect from this picture. More please. I always love your costumes!
you make me laugh a lot.... eat it until you throw up so you don't want anymore. hahaha i may be laughing outloud right now. anyways, your guy's costumes were sweet. i enjoyed them. =)
Post a Comment