Temple Lights
This was our first year staying home for Christmas. I honestly thought that being grounded because of my complete previa was going to make for a lame Christmas. But, we ended up doing a ton of fun stuff together as a family. Turns out, some of the best things in life are free.
One night we went to the Oakland LDS Temple to see the Christmas lights. It was freezing which actually helped to make it feel more Christmas-y.
And no, I'm not supposed to be holding Macy. I'm not supposed to lift anything over 15 pounds, but that girl wants mom and mom ONLY. And if she doesn't get what she wants, she's a screamer. Like lay down in the middle of a crowd and scream. Hence, the holdage. Kind of annoying when I don't really have any hips to hold her on anymore, but worth it for her to keep her cry hole plugged.


No comments:
Post a Comment