The visit that wasn't long enough


Justin's youngest sister Cammi came to visit us for two weeks. I'm sure she was bored to tears with our lifestyle, but she never complained once. Instead, she worked like Cinderella. I don't think I did a single dish the entire time she was here.While she was here, she skateboarded with the kids, played basketball in the backyard with them, and even let them hang over her shoulders and watch while she took care of her online fish tank. (My media starved children were mesmerized by this.) We went to the Muir Woods, Union Square (where I made Cammi walk with me at the speed of snail), and Jen was nice enough to show us around her work. The porcupine took a particular liking to her.
Turns out that even though there's a 17 year age difference between Justin and Cammi, they have a ton in common. One day just the two of them took a trip to Amoeba Records, checked out a Goodwill, and ate Vietnamese sandwiches for lunch.
All of us had a good time with Cammi while she was here, and were bummed when it was time to leave. The day her plane left I kept singing the Mike Posner song, "Cammi, please don't goooo." Hurry back, Cammi. We miss you already.


1 comment:
the picture of cammi sitting at the beach is gorgeous. i'm so glad it was a nice visit.
Post a Comment