May 17, 2012

A Blessing for Jude

 On Sunday, May 6th, Jude was blessed.  Justin was able to perform the blessing and my dad, Jason, Merrill, Jamie, Tom, Reggie, and the Bishop participated in the circle.  It was a great day.

 Dad and Diana drove up just for the day.
 Jake TOTALLY surprised me and showed up at church.  I had NO IDEA he was even coming.  I was so happy that I was shaking!

 It was unbelievable weather, so we just set a blanket out for the kids to eat.  
 Emma getting down to business.  
 Much easier than a fork.

Peak a Jude.  

That day was in my top ten favorite days of all time.  It was perfect weather.  Non weather.  I was surrounded by so many people that I love and we were able to celebrate one of the greatest gifts I've ever been given.  Life doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

Jade said...

So I am crying just reading this. I am going to miss seeing you every Sunday.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see that there isn't a blue line on that diaper!