September 02, 2013

Nothing goes according to plan




There are few things in my life that have actually gone the way that I've planned.  I never planned on having horrible pregnancies or being six feet tall, or living in my in laws basement, or having my best friend die.  But that's what life has given me.  At least I have these few faces that smile at me every once in a while to make it all okay.  Seriously.  Look at those faces.  Can you believe I made them?  (Well, with a little help).  They are edible.  And I love them.

3 comments:

Jade said...

I just want to know, how many more years will Charlie let you say his his face is edible?

Crystal said...

Thank you for this post, I needed it today. My heart is broken over the loss of your friend. I'm also learning that life isn't the fairy tale ending we were taught as young girls. But, thankfully I also have my beautiful kids, prayer and faith to get me through each day.

Lindsey from The R House said...

I love you, Josie. And your kids are pretty much perfection. That Jude? I could eat him up!!