May 30, 2007

Baby News

Still pregnant with no signs of that EVER changing. I did go into the hospital on Sunday for an ultrasound because I wasn't feeling the baby move.



After four hours, they determined that the baby's totally healthy and was a whopping 9lbs.1oz (which I mentioned earlier)


That means in the 10 days since my last measurement, that the baby had gained 20 oz.


Which means that if the baby is still growing that quickly, today he is 9lbs.7oz.


Would somebody like to remove this child from me? I'll give you money. Or maybe just a box of cereal. It's as good as gold.

9 comments:

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

HA! Can you say Emergency Induction???? I will send some good vibes your way. There is no need to have a 10 pounder.

Lia said...

Bummer! I thought maybe since you hadn't blogged that you were birthing that baby as I was sitting here thinking of you...no such luck. PS We better be on your call list RIGHT when that baby makes his grand debut--and at 9 lbs 7 oz, it will be grand, oh yes, it will be grand:)

stephanie said...

seriously, josie. can't they just take him out already?

Jaime said...

Glad to know that if you don't call me back I can count on your blog for laughs and tears! Good luck with that BIG FISH!

Lindsey from The R House said...

REAL BIG FISH, it sounds like jaim.

AHHHH! it was a fake out with that photo. don't you know i am one of those people that look at the pictures first and read later?

why won't they induce you? i don't know ANYTHING about this topic, but that doesn't seem out of the ordinary or too much to ask! HELLO!

your baby weighs more than my 4 week old right now! THAT'S A TRIP!!!

kira said...

wowsers...that is one big baby. Hope you get some relief soon. I know that I felt TONS better right after I had my baby. There aren't many things worse than being 9+ months pregnant! Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

W.O.W. That really sucks. I'm feelin' your pain as I went 10 days over with my first and she was 9 lbs. 9 ounces. Sounds like you're going to beat me! I have two words for you:

Glad it's not me. No, just kidding (and that's more than 2 words).

GOOD LUCK

LC

Leslie said...

what i want to know is, does this huge adorable baby have red hair?? :)

Janni said...

Josie, I am so sorry! I wish I could say "I feel your pain," but my child was just over half of your baby's size at birth! I hope your epidural lasts... I'll pray for you!