March 12, 2008

Tribute to Justin

Yesterday was Justin's 32nd birthday, and to celebrate his birth, I thought I'd share a random sampling of pictures.

His 26th birthday. We had met just the day before. The white trash BBQ
Teaching Charlie to ride a two wheeler


Justin and his mini me
Studying for the bar in the garage
Going to work
Justin's sister's wedding


Playing air guitar. This is the first night I met Justin
Two minutes after Charlie was born. (That's why I look so scary)

Dylan's birth

Happy Birthday, Justin! I love you!



10 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

happy birthday justin! i especially love the one with you and charlie sitting on the counter. it totally looks like you are having a deep "manly" discussion.

miss you!

Fish Nat!on said...

i guess i only have four months to meet my wife, lest i become the disgrace of the family

Kati said...

Josie- you have turned Justin in to such an acceptable memeber of society! Good work sister! hahah Your little family is adorable!! Tell Justin Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Dub said...

ditto.

i'm cochair of the justin fan club.

susan said...

besides you Josie, there is no one on this earth that loves Justin more than me! How did he get to be 32? Thanks for being by his side!

Debbie said...

What a cute tribute... Happy Birthday Justin. We love you guys.

Lia said...

You guys are cute--Happy B-day Justin!

Amy said...

happy birthday to the funniest person I know!
love you,
amy

BRIAR said...

How great are those photos! I love how, from the montage, you can see Justin's love for air guitar. Hopefully he can do it "correctly" like I do.
Happy Birthday Justin! Love you!

Anonymous said...

JELLY BEAN!!!!

LC